Innholdsfortegnelse for guide: WooCommerce ordrestatus
1. Gå til WooCommerce meny
Etter at du har logget inn i WordPress, trykker du på WooCommerce i sidemenyen til venstre og deretter på ordre.
2. Ordrestatus og forklaring
Under WooCommerce -> Ordrer finner du ordrer og ordrestatus. De forskjellige typene statuser er (med forklaring fra WooCommerce):
- Pending payment (Avventer Betaling) — Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed (Mislyktes) — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing (Behandler) — Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable
- Completed (Fullført) — Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On hold (På Vent) — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Canceled (Kansellert) — Canceled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Refunded (Refundert) — Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Authentication required — Awaiting action by the customer to authenticate the transaction and/or complete SCA requirements.